“But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.” (2 Peter 3:18a). Deepening our faith strengthens our discipleship. We believe that God calls us to be life-long learners. So we plan for opportunities to strengthen our relationship with God and invite all to participate.
St. Joseph Book Club – Contact the Faith Formation office or e-mail Virginia Young at email@example.com for ideas on other books you might be interested in reading and sharing about!
Bible Study – Thursday Evenings at 6:30 pm.
USCCB– United States Conference of Catholic Bishops – Great website with Readings of the day – Catechism of the Catholic Church – Church Teachings and much more!Do You Want to know more about the Catholic Faith? Check out these websites:
- Vatican – The Holy See – Go directly to the Vatican!
- 3 Minute Retreat – Loyola Press Website – Take three minutes each day for a retreat! Have them emailed to you or link to it daily!
More Great Catholic Websites!
- Catholic Net – A good Catholic Resource
- American Catholic – Including a great place to find information about Saints, Catholic News, Catholic Updates and other Catholic information! They have good newsletters that you can subscribe to.
- Biblegateway – A great website to find many versions of the bible, lots of bible resources. I often look up passages and then compare versions to try and better understand what God is trying to say to me!
- Word on Fire – Fr. Robert Barron’s Website. Word on Fire Catholic Ministries exists to draw people into the body of Christ, which is the Church, and thereby give them access to all the gifts that Jesus wants his people to enjoy. To be most effective in this mission, Word on Fire places an emphasis and urgency on the use of contemporary forms of media and innovative communication technologies.
- The Integrated Catholic Life – Helping you Integrate Faith, Family and Work. I love this site!
- Catholic Mom – Great tidbits for living a life as a Catholic – Movies, books, techie stuff, saints..other websites…etc….great conduit of Catholic stuff!
For more information for Priest Vocations – Contact Fr. Francis Arellano or see the LA Archdiocese Vocations!
Sisters of Charity are celebrating their 200 Year Anniversary!
Here is a video explaining their Charisms and Ministry. Sr. Eva is a Sisters of Charity. She is found dancing and sharing in this video! Enjoy!
Prayer & Life Workshops
Small Christian Communities