Saturday: 4:00pm on YouTube
5:00pm inside the church
Sunday: 8:30 a.m. Mass on the Grass (See Guidelines below)
10:30 a.m. inside the church
8:00am and 7:00pm
Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8:00am inside the church
Saturdays: 3:45 to 4:30 p.m. outside church door adjacent to parking lot
BAPTISM: By appointment, must be a registered parishioner and preparation class is required.
MARRIAGE: A minimum of 6 months notice is required.
SACRAMENT OF THE SICK: In the event of a serious illness, please contact Msgr. Kevin at 562-594-4657.
RECTORY: 562-594-4657 FAX: 562-431-7424
St. Joseph School: 562-596-6115
Religious Education: 562-598-0519
St. Joseph Office/Rectory
Monday through Friday 9:00am – 3:00pm
If you need to reach Msgr. Kevin or the office staff after hours, please call and leave a message, 562-594-4657.
Mass on the Grass Guidelines
For those coming to the Mass for the first time, the following protocols are in place:
Just a reminder that masks must be worn. No Mask = No Mass. Social distancing is also implemented. Our primary mission is to protect you, and for you to protect those around you as we continue to journey through this pandemic. Thanks for your great co-operation. Here are the other details:
- Parking is available in the main parking lot only and not in the inner courtyard.
- When you exit your car, please put on your mask and wear it properly covering your mouth and nose throughout the Mass.
- Enter through the walk-in gate between the hall and the church. The gate will open at 7:45 AM.
- Please bring your own beach chair, lawn chair or folding chair. If you don’t bring a chair, you’ll have to stand.
- Please do not bring a couch or sofa!
- The usual safety protocols will be in place:
- You will be asked how you’re feeling that day
- Make use of the hand sanitation station
- Social distancing will be respected. Families may sit together
- and individuals and groups will sit 6-8 feet apart.
- You must wear your mask throughout the entire Mass, except for when you approach the Minister to receive Holy Communion.
We’ve arranged the liturgical space so the sun will be at your back. You may want to bring a hat.
Current COVID restrictions do not allow us to pass baskets for your stewardship gift. We’ll have a basket placed at the exit at the end of Mass for you to offer your envelope or donation. As always, thanks for your support.
If you’re staying at home, we’ll be praying for you. We are recording this weekends Mass on Saturday morning and it will be available through our social media sites at 4:00 PM.