SUNDAY, JULY 26 @ 8:30 A.M.
Please join your fellow parishioners as we celebrate the Eucharist this Sunday, July 26 at 8:30 AM on the lawn of St. Joseph’s campus. This will be the only Mass of the day. Here are the details:
- Parking is available in the main parking lot only and not in the inner courtyard.
- When you exit your car, please put on your mask.
- Enter through the walk-in gate between the hall and the church. The gate will open at 7:30 AM.
- Please bring your own beach chair, lawn chair or folding chair. If you don’t bring a chair, you’ll have to stand.
- Please do not bring a couch or sofa!
- The usual safety protocols will be in place:
- You will be asked how you’re feeling that day
- Make use of the hand sanitation station
- Social distancing will be respected. Families may sit together and individuals and groups will sit 6-8 feet apart.
- You must wear your mask throughout the entire Mass, except for when you approach the Minister to receive Holy Communion
The only tent will be the planned cloud cover. I’m praying! If the sun breaks through, don’t worry, we’ve arranged the liturgical space so the sun will be at your back. You may want to bring a hat. The forecast temperature at 8:30 AM is a cool 65 degrees!
The sound system is excellent. This past week we celebrated First Communion and Confirmation on the lawn, and everyone was pleased with the set up and celebrations.
This Saturday, our Elect and candidates will be initiated into the Church. They will be Baptized, Confirmed and receive First Eucharist on the grass. Please pray for these newest members of our community as we welcome them into the life of Christ and the Church!
If you’re staying at home, we’ll be praying for you. We are recording this weekends Mass on Saturday morning and it will be available through our social media sites at 4:00 PM.
Let us continue to pray for one another. Be safe and well! God Bless You!
Peace, Msgr. Kevin