Please join your fellow parishioners as we celebrate the Eucharist this Sunday, November 15 at 8:30 AM on the lawn of St. Joseph’s campus. This weekend, we conclude the Church year with the Solemnity of Our Lord Jesus Christ, the King of the Universe. The forecast for Sunday morning – temp. in the mid 60’s.
As of this date, we are planning our Annual Thanksgiving Day Mass outside on Thursday, Thanksgiving Day at 9:00 AM. More information about this Mass early next week!
For our Outdoor Mass, the following safety protocols are in place:
Please make sure that your family unit sets up your chairs at least 6 to 8 feet from another family unit. We have a huge grass field with plenty of room to honor social distancing. Just a reminder that masks must be worn. No Mask = No Mass. Our primary mission is to protect you, and for you to protect those around you as we continue to journey through this pandemic. Thanks for your great co-operation. Here are the other details:
- Parking is available in the main parking lot only and not in the inner courtyard.
- When you exit your car, please put on your mask or face covering and wear it properly covering your mouth and nose throughout the Mass.
- Enter through the walk-in gate between the hall and the church. The gate will open at 7:45 AM.
- Please bring your own beach chair, lawn chair or folding chair. If you don’t bring a chair, you’ll have to stand.
- Please do not bring a couch or sofa!
- The usual safety protocols will be in place:
- You will be asked how you’re feeling that day
- Make use of the hand sanitation station
- Social distancing will be respected. Families may sit together and individuals and groups will sit 6-8 feet apart.
- You must wear your mask throughout the entire Mass, except for when you approach the Minister to receive Holy Communion.
Current COVID restrictions do not allow us to pass baskets for your stewardship gift. We’ll have a basket placed at the exits at the end of Mass for you to offer your envelope or donation. As always, thanks for your generous support!
If you’re staying at home, we’ll be praying for you.
We are recording this weekend’s Mass, and it will be available through our social media sites on Saturday at 4:00 PM.
Just a reminder that every Saturday, I hear Confessions from 4:00 to 4:45 PM outside the east side door of the church, facing the parking lot. If that time is inconvenient for you, please call the Parish Life Center and I’ll meet you anytime!
Let us continue to pray for one another. As the Coronavirus continues to surge, let’s pray for all of those who are sick and for all the doctors and nurses who are caring for them. God Bless You and your families!
Peace, Msgr. Kevin