Please join your fellow parishioners as we celebrate the Eucharist this Sunday, August 2nd at 8:30 AM on the lawn of St. Joseph’s campus. I’ll be away for a few days of vacation, so please welcome Fr. John Roche, SDB, who will preside and preach. This will be the only Mass of the day. Last weekend’s Mass was a great success. Here are the details:
- Parking is available in the main parking lot only and not in the inner courtyard.
- When you exit your car, please put on your mask.
- Enter through the walk-in gate between the hall and the church. The gate will open at 7:45 AM.
- Please bring your own beach chair, lawn chair or folding chair. If you don’t bring a chair, you’ll have to stand.
- Please do not bring a couch or sofa!
- The usual safety protocols will be in place:
- You will be asked how you’re feeling that day
- Make use of the hand sanitation station
- Social distancing will be respected. Families may sit together and individuals and groups will sit 6-8 feet apart.
- You must wear your mask throughout the entire Mass, except for when you approach the Minister to receive Holy Communion
The only tent will be the planned cloud cover. I’m praying! If the sun breaks through, don’t worry, we’ve arranged the liturgical space so the sun will be at your back. You may want to bring a hat.
Current COVID restrictions do not allow us to pass baskets for your stewardship gift. We’ll have a basket placed at the exit at the end of Mass for you to offer your envelope or donation. As always, thanks for your support.
If you’re staying at home, we’ll be praying for you. We are recording this weekends Mass on Saturday morning and it will be available through our social media sites at 4:00 PM.
Let us continue to pray for one another. Be safe and well! God Bless You!
Peace, Msgr. Kevin